March 20, 2020
Dear Gary and Mary West PACE Participants and Caregivers,
Thank you for your continued trust and support. We want to assure you that your health and safety is our number one priority during this time of uncertainty. We want you to feel confident that we are taking every precaution and preventive measure to keep you and your families healthy.
With testing becoming more widely available and the numbers of confirmed cases on the rise, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) continue to assert that the best way to slow the spread of the virus is to practice Social Distancing to Flatten the Curve of the spread. The current mandate is to keep any gatherings to under 10 people.
With this in mind, starting on Monday, March 23, 2020:
- The Clinic will remain open Mon – Fri, with reduced staff – those that need to be seen at the clinic will be notified by PACE staff and brought in to the clinic on our vans
- We will continue with suspended regular Day Center attendance
- Our team will be making house-calls to those participants that need additional support
- We will continue to check on you and your well-being on a regular basis
- We are asking members of our staff that do not provide direct care to continue to work remotely
While at home, please make sure to practice good hygiene and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly. Wipe all surfaces down regularly and please make sure to notify PACE staff if you are experiencing any respiratory symptoms like coughing or shortness of breath or if you have a fever. If you have any questions at all, please CALL PACE FIRST!
During these times, please rest assured that our entire team is behind you! We will continue to care for your needs, whether in the Center or in your homes. We will continue to monitor and re-evaluate our strategy daily, and inform you of any other changes you should be aware of.
Please know that you are ALWAYS able to call PACE – 24 hours a day, at 760-280-2230, and we will address your needs.
Thank you so much,