At Gary and Mary West PACE, we strive to provide integrated and comprehensive medical support so that you can live an independent and healthy life.
Our dedicated team of professionals are focused on helping you receive the best medical resources based on your needs and preferences.
PACE Qualification and Eligibility
You can join the Gary and Mary West PACE program if you meet the following PACE qualification requirements. If you have more questions on your mind or inquiries regarding the eligibility criteria, call us today.
To qualify, you must:
- Be at least 55 years of age
- Live in the service area of Gary and Mary West PACE
- Meet California state requirements for nursing home level of care
- Be able to live safely in the community with the help of PACE services
What Does PACE Cost & What Are the Income Limits?
To enroll in PACE, individuals must meet specific medical and financial requirements. Many participants join PACE at low or no cost.
What you pay for PACE depends on your financial situation and whether you qualify and meet the income limits for MediCal, MediCare or both.
- Medical: No cost for all covered services
- MediCal and MediCare: No cost for all covered services
- MediCare Only: Pay the MediCal portion, plus a monthly premium for MediCare Part D Prescriptions
- Neither MediCal nor MediCare: Self pay for all covered services
At PACE, there is never a deductible or co-payment for any drug, service or care approved by our team. Your ability to pay will never keep you from getting the care you need. All services including medical care are provided by the program.
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.